Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Resolutions, Anniversaries and Catching Up (again!)

I hope you've all had a great Christmas and I wish each and every one of you a wonderful 2008 that is full of joy, success, good health and happiness. As I take the Christmas decorations down, and begin to get back to normality, I've realized that, once again, this blog has been left to gather dust, so one of my resolutions this New Year is to update this blog more often.

I have to say that in recent years, now that both my children have grown up, Christmas has lost some of its magic for me. It's also becoming a tad too commercial for my liking, which probably explains the reason why I still hadn't bought anything on Christmas Eve and why my cards arrived after the New Year!

But, as Christmas is over, now we can look forward to a whole new year. I hope all my blog readers have a peaceful 2008 - and I hope that you'll be hearing a lot more from me!

Oh, and 2008 is the centenary of M&B! Now, as you've probably gathered, I'm a massive M&B fan, so I can't wait to see what this wonderful publisher have in store for us this year! I am sure it will be good!

No comments: