Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Shame on Me

I can't believe that it's been two months since my last blog post! Blame it on too much sun, too many wonderful books on my reading pile or else my own laziness, but I promise to start making at least weekly posts to this blog, so apologies to anyone who may have dropped in over the course of the past two months to find that I haven't been posting.

A lot of things have happened over the past few weeks such as those awful floods in England. My heart goes out to all those people who have lost their homes because of these floods. You are all in my thoughts and prayers and I do hope that things will be better for you soon.

Speaking of the floods, did anyone read that news report about a female journalist who was goosed during a live broadcast? I have to say that I was shocked and rather disgusted that a man still thinks it is acceptable behaviour to do such a thing - especially during such a sombre time!

No comments: